MOBILE: 0412 436 976
LATS founder George Josevski is a skilled collaborator with a head for business. His demonstrated ability for creating sustainable, cooperative partnerships includes small and large private businesses, not-for-profits and organisations across every level of government. Bringing over 30 years’ experience in business and tourism, George built a fledgling tour company into an award-winning major transport business developed binding contracts with 47 regional attractions, tours, vineyards, restaurants and Melbourne’s premier shopping precinct at Chadstone.
Awarded for excellence in tourism, George’s and his team are Hall of Fame winners of The Victorian Tourism Awards. He was co-founder and vice president of the Backpackers Operators Association of Victoria, a Lynette Bergin Scholarship Panelist, a Melbourne Tourism Leadership Program graduate (MTLP) and a judge at the Victorian Tourism Awards (2010-2015 & 2019) as well as a National Tourism award Judge in 2013.
• Partnerships facilitator
• Business & destination promotion strategists
• Tours, transport and touring route specialists
• Seasoned collaborator
• Small business advocate & mentor
• Solution-orientated negotiator
• Experience designer for culturally diverse visitors and
• Marketer to the Visitor Economy both online and offline.
• Regional Tourism advisor