CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LEAD
Phil’s detailed-oriented approach to process analysis combined with exceptional people skills is a powerful formula when applied to customer experience & service improvement. With a background in engineering and sales, Phil uses business insights to streamline process, drive innovation and incentivise his client’s productivity. His warm ‘soft skills’ and knowledge of cross-cultural communication has led to appointments with Not-for-profit business associations, Start Ups in the City of Melbourne and specialist consultation for award-winning major attractions.
Phil is a member of the Young Australian Tourism Export Council and is currently completing the Melbourne’s Tourism Leadership Program. He holds a Bachelors Degree in Engineering (China), Cert III in Tourism and Travel Services Management and is a member of the Professional Tour Guides Association of Australia.
• Data-driven customer service improvement
• Customer relationship management systems (CRMs)
• Online marketing and sales strategies for SME business
• Developing engaging digital content
• Working with sales and distribution online
• Tracking and monitoring project KPIs
• Face to face presentation and report writing skills
• Cross cultural (China, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia & Malaysia) diplomacy and understanding