ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTATION
MOBILE: 0412 690 225
Featuring a resume packed with executive board positions; including ministerial appointments, Nola Cuddy brings her astute perspective to lead LATS account management, project planning and stakeholder consultation. Understanding both the strategic priorities of the public sector and the practical challenges of private enterprise, Nola is a savvy results-driven facilitator. Whether it be community presentations, small group workshops or one on one interviews, Nola brings her innate emotional intelligence to the consultation process.
Nola’s skills traverse several areas of destination strategy and promotion and include previous high-level appointments with National Trust Victoria, Zoos Victoria, South Gippsland’s Kiama Festival and Melbourne Star. She is a Melbourne Tourism Leadership Program graduate (MTLP), has been awarded by the Australian Tourism Export Council’s Victorian Chapter for ‘Outstanding Contribution by an Individual’ and in her capacity as a past Chair of Victorian Tourism Operators Association, she has been awarded as a Life Member of the Victorian Tourism Industry Council.
• Board consultation and representation
• Project management and reporting
• Stakeholder presentations and workshop facilitation
• Leveraging traditional and non-traditional tourism networks
• Destination promotion & strategy development
• Aboriginal tourism enterprise and product development
• Regional events management
• Not-for-profit organisational management
• Volunteer management